29 May 2009

my wishes :)

13 days until my birthday *sigh*

Why do I disappointed? Well, it's my second birthday that I passed at home after my arrival from that thingy boarding school. The first one was last year, and it's the worst one. I woke up and my parents didn't say anything to me. THEY FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY wth. Actually I heard when I tend-to-be-slept, my mom reminded my father when he was going to work. I also heard that my mom said 'happy birthday' to me, but heeey I WAS sleeping (well, actually tend-to-be) and my parents just went away. I stayed at home, watched the TV, inet-ing, and did my usual routinities. And I didn't go anywhere that day :( Since then, I really really hate my birthday.

Why?
I never being asked about what present do I want, or they have any initiative. They thought that I'm mature enough to be understand that birthday doesn't equal to present :( :( :( huaaaah. And the last present that I received was when I accepted as the big 8 and got some dispensation if I entered SMP Al-Izhar Pondok Labu. But after that, they moved me away to that boarding things :( I always envy my friends who always got new things without no special things or big things that she got, because I've ever heard from my friend that she told her mother everything about me, who won many competitions (sorry for being arrogant) bla bla. And her mother told her, if she could be like me, her mother would buy anything for her.

WHAAAAAT?
WHAT DID I RECEIVED FROM MY PARENTS? EVEN NO APPRECIATION, ENTHUSIASM, OR ANY 'CONGRATULATION' WORDS NEVER ARRIVED ON MY EARS. I won all the competitions for myself and school. I never have any aim to make my parents proud of me. I've done it, obviously. But they seems never be satisfied with what I've done. They still angry to me, tend to kill me, or any things that make me regretted that I was born to this world. I really really need anybody to be relied on, since I (almost) never believe my parents anymore.

STOOOP BEING SO TEARFUL. don't cry at me (gr banget sih). Well although I (almost) never received any birthday gift, it doesn't mean that I don't have any wishes right? Or it better being written with : it doesn't mean that I don't have any wishes since I have no hope on birthday, right? I really want to have part-time job, or I want to play options!!

Hmmm I interested to these things lately:

Canon EOS 500D. Suitable for beginners, and also quite suitable for pockets

Think that I'm a trend-follower? Nah-nah. My father was interested in photography and he ever had a manual DSLR camera. And photographer was my dream job when I was in Junior High.


This one is also so flirtatious

Sony Hard Disk Drive (HDD) - DCR-SR87E. 80 GB

Huaaaah I'm falling in love at the first sight with this :)

OR

Wakatobi Mini 963. Tablet PC and netbook in one pack

I really love Tablet PC since I saw an application on Facebook, Graffiti. It's an application that exhibit artworks that the users make, and most of them are extremely cool! When I saw at the coolest one, I just know that he/she made it with Tablet PC. And I want to have one to make me easier for doodling or scribbling things that I usually did, and then submit it. Oh yes, this one is made for schoolers and collegers.

I know, all of them are not cheap. But it's fair (in my opinion), for me who never got any birthday gifts since 5 years ago. OR I can't hope anyone will give me, but I tried to make some money until someday I can afford them!

Anyone can teach me how to play options or stocks?

1 comment:

Kizsee Kiseki said...

keren tuh Wakatobi Mini 963!
ak jugaa pengen .. :(