17 May 2009

IGCSE news report!

Well, before I started the post, I wondered. Why some of my latest posts were titled by IGCSE? Am I a freak of it? Okay, no more discussion.

This week IGCSE is just a warm-up. On the first day, it's Physics Paper 6 (Alternative to Practical) so, it's kinda written practical report, but without doing the practical itself. Well, like I posted before, it's quite easy but I did some silly mistakes -____- Hope that I can still achieve A*.

The next day is... Math Paper 2, short answered. At the first sight, I didn't feel any difficult question. But after I did it.. HUAH! I didn't do about three questions on the first-round answering. After I finished the last one, the 22th question, I rechecked the answers and alhamdulillah, I could answer those blanks :) I hope that I didn't do any single

And the day after is.. CHEMISTRY PAPER 6 (horror mode: ON). I think it was so difficult until I thought that I couldn't do any single question (too 'lebay' :p). But, bismillah. I started to answer it and I could answer it quite well, even though I got several mistakes :)

The last test that I did this week is ESL Reading and Writing Paper. It was sooooo thrilling -o-. I got no problem with reading, but writing is the most exhausting thing to do. Like what my teacher said, I could write on the question paper with pencil, but don't forget to erase it. Then, I obeyed it, and it created a sea of eraseeeer. Well actually it's not a real sea, but I got many eraser dust around me -___-.

On Saturday, I joined Math and Biology tutorials for the next days exam. After tutorial, I went to Setiabudi (where I used to have my big-family dinner at Ming Chinese Restaurant there) with Ardi, Isti, Irfan, and Hakim. We waited until 12 sharp for Ardi because he joined Province Science Olympiad selection for Math. Actually, Isti was joining that selection too, but she had already finished because she's on Biology, and the test was held at my school -___-. hehehe. Then, we started our journey by bus to Kebon Pala busway shutter. We went to Martraman, then transited to Halimun, then we travelled until Setiabudi Utara. But... when we took the bus from Matraman-Halimun, we forgot to got off from the bus, so we arrived at Dukuh Atas -___- There was no time left, and we decided to go by taxi. THE TAXI WAS ROCK! Isti sat on the front, then me, Ardi, Hakim, and Irfan sat on the back side, like sardine in a can. hahaha but finally, we arrived at Stibud, and we got the ticket!! Well when we watched inside, there's plenty of empty chairs, so we didn't have to worry. Oh yeah, we watched ANGELS AND DEMONS which is extremely cooool! From the cinema, we were searching for lunch. I bought a Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream at Baskin n Robin, and finally we (actually only Isti and Irfan) had lunch at Frankfurter Hotdog. Hakim went home first, because he's sleepy :p and after that Ardi and I went home by Ardi's car :)

Okay, the next IGCSE exam this week are Math Paper 4 (Structured Questions-kinda essay math), Biology Paper 6 (Alternative to Practical) and ESL Listening. I hope that I can pass it well, and get A*. But before that, I hope that my hearing will be okay during the test :)

Last one, I got sore gum because of my molar started to grow, and I got difficulties to chew and eat anything hard :( Every morning I only drink warm milk tea -___- Hope that I can get well soon. Thank you fellas :)

1 comment:

Kizsee Kiseki said...

untung km sigap.
good job, darl .. :)