05 May 2009

IGCSE really freaks me out

huaaaaah >.< long time no posting things. I got so many events that I should attend at, then I was so busy to post anything -______-; I'm sorry readers. Last week was... quite fun actually. I entered school after a week of freedom (without doing the pastpapers homework - honestly, I did few of them-), I met my friends and of course YDKW <3 He changed, whereas I saw him on the last Friday. But, that's fine. It didn't make any disturbance at all.

On Tuesday, okay, my dad received my report card and it's quite disappointing. I got 60 for my ESL homework, Bahasa Indonesia, and Geography. Well, I rarely do my ESL homeworks so I don't take it seriously with that mark. The one that I protested about it, why Naufal got that mark higher than me? He always do the homework with me - on the last day of mark-recording time. hemm it's a mystery -___-; For Bahasa Indonesia, I didn't take it seriously either. The teachers were rarely attend the class, and the midtest exam topic weren't about everything he thought. And now, he moved to Argentina to teach Bahasa Indonesia. Whew, he enthusiastically teach foreigners rather than his own students -___- And for Geography, I'VE ALREADY TOOK MY REMEDIALS and it didn't changed-well, it degraded 5 points from 65 to 60 -___- Wednesday and Thursday, nothing special. Friday night, I prepared a lot. For Stay Alert- Stay A Night for Learning and Training, Youth Red Cross' event that updated our knowledges about technical and theoritical things about First Aid; special post about this later-, did my book summarize about 'School Preaching Guide', and for my moving. Well, because of IGCSE that I will attend are several days to go, my mother suggested us to move to my grandma's apartment which only take 15 minutes to go to school! And that's where I live now :)

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SUCCESS IN IGCSE EXAM!!! your prayers are my happiness. straight A* amiiin.

and one more...
HAPPY 100TH POST! :)
I hope that this blog will be more exist and will be more useful for others.

No comments: