11 June 2009

my first day of being 16 :)

can I still got this one anyway?

huaah! It has been 17 hours sharp from the beginning of my first day of being 16 :) All days were rolling as usual, but the phone that vibrates vigorously *hahaha lebay* just waking me up and reminds the day I woke up now. The first one is from my twins of math a.k.a TOM a.k.a sabila. She sent the text at 2 a.m., and she said that she sent the text while she was sleeping, and fortunately, it delivered to me phone :) hahaha well actually, the very first one that wished me happy birthday is my 'daughter', Muthia. But, she sent it on June the 7th :( hahaha why the first one that wished my birthday always too fast? This thing also happened in my last year birthday. But the first one wished my one day before.

At school, daily activities were also running. Tutorials (well the teacher was only explaining something that I didn't hear. Sorry sir :( ), capsa playing, and starring at the score list that told me that I should follow ESL reading remedials :( :( huaaah. But, the one that make it different, again and again, was Dana and Khalda kept talking privately (heeeyyy I noticed that!) and there were so many plastic wrappings inside my bag, and I guessed that they will approaching me when I threw out the plastics.

And Cindy also gave me some 'wejangan' and told me that my family should contact Nanny 911 because of my crucial problem that I faced (I've already post it on the post below this). hahaha *sorry cn, I only remember this essential part :(*

Thanks for all buddies that makes my day better than last year!

Those who wished by text:
TOM, khalda, partner, twooth, Soza, bestfriend, Eleny, Dinda, Nabila CP, my mom, my dad.

Those who wished by wall:
ust. Agung, kak Zahra, jhobaa, tante Mila, kak Sandy, kak Wildan, depar, kak Mita, kak Irham, Ibam, Marw, mem, kak Dina, Niken, Jiji, Amer, Suci, kak Miya, kak Fifi, kak Idris, Nisa, Anis, kak Hadza, John, kak Kiki, kaghe, jazz, kak Hanifa, kak Nisa, Mutee, Ms. Lolo, kak Asiah, kak Afi, Mercia, Jane, kak Agnes, Mr. Andi, Zara, kak Fajar, kak Oji, kak Ridho, Natali, Khaula, Sabrina, kak Bayu, Ayu, kak Hasna, Hana, Way, Mega, Syifa R, Azizah, twins, Tikha, Arman, kak Nana, Nurul, kak Maryam, Nizma, Kibang, Opi, Nadya nose, Deby, Emil k-hexsa, Shasa, kak Diana, Mitra, Garda, Icha, kak Nadya, Rinda, Dyza (5:57 p.m., laptop time)

Those who wished at school:
Naufal, Irfan, Nisna, Dillute, Fiya, Khalda, Danao, Cindy

I really really thanks for you guys who just pay little attention, but it really impressed me., although what I wished for this birthday doesn't come true (beside the presents of course, and it's impossible for my wish to comes true). Thank you very much my dear :) Maybe later on I will post the photo of my presents from Cindy and Khalda.

Danke schoen, fellas!

No comments: