12 May 2009

a five-headed creature called IGCSE

Okay, it's May '09, and today is the 12th. It means, it's the first day of IGCSE!!! On the first day, I got Physics Paper 6 - Alternating to Practical -, and it's quite easy, but I'm so snobby and I think I've done two silly mistakes. huaaah.

In the morning, I did my morning rituals and went to school. And I didn't forget to text my friend and remind them to bring along their statement of entry. Guess what? YDKW .... ada deh. hahaha :) But lately, he just make me... aww. There's too many adult censored *sok dewasa lu*. Hehehe kidding. I didn't do anything, and it's just a short-term euphoria. Then, I came to library and met my mates and several students from SMA 78 and 21. Well, it's kinda noisy to have 3 schools in one library -___-. Few minutes to eight, all of us went to our exam room, and I got room four on class X Inter B. And the exam began. After exam, we had math tutorial, prepared for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Math Paper 2 - short answer. It's not too easy but not too difficult either. Just pray for me and my friends so we can get good marks. amiiin *lho, ini malah gg belajar zz - biarin ah betee*

No comments: