26 March 2009

hot gossips!

Okay, I believe that I'm tired to see those marks on the top of my posts and I don't want to let others bored :)

So, after vacuum for a week and several days, like what I've posted before, I followed the National Science Olympiad selection at school. For several people who passed the test will participate in the same olympiad but higher level. I thanked the God to not pass me in this test, so I can concentrate more to this week highlight...

IGCSE ESL Speaking Exam

I was so shocked when the teacher told my class that the exam will be held this weekend, on Saturday. TOMORROW. Well I think I should prepare for it, and I get 10 mins. from 09.10-09.20 if I'm not mistaken. I'm a little bit worried about it, since I have minim vocabs, limited grammar and many disabilities that will damage my scores. aaaahhhh... But according to the latest speaking test which was held in Mid-Term Test, I got straight 9 for Vocabs, Structure, and Fluency. Well I hope some miracles will happen during the test.. *puppy eyes*

and one more gossip..

I passed the LKS selection.
Oh God, thanks a lot. I asked a lot about it to my friend and I just can't wait. Although many people said that it's a lot harder than subsi kaderisation, but I want to challenge myself and try something different (general reasons).

Well, I DEMANDING YOUR PRAYERS FOR MY IGCSE TEST. amiin amiin amiin I hope I can passed it with good grades :)

No comments: