15 February 2009

exhausted. totally

as the title of this posting, I AM totally exhausted.
How can it be? Or I should say that there won't be any single day for me to relax-except for days when I suffered from illness. Possibly, I was infected by my sister, who got typhus and came back home. NOOO...!!

On Monday, I went to school as usual. I got bad score in ESL test, and there were only two students who got remedial :'(, me and the-boy-called-itMichelle a.k.a Michael, the boy from outer space *just kidding*. After school, I got PMR forum, fortunately the seniors weren't angry that day. We shared each other, gave some suggestion for the seri punishment as the result of late in collecting papers. We suggested to clean up the School Medical Unit, or make some wall magazine about PMR, but the seniors hadn't approve it yet. So, it was so 'gantung'.

Tuesday, there's nothing special, except the little disturbance that I made on Music time. So when some students were examined by the apprentice teacher from Universitas Negeri Jakarta, I explored the music room and found a green flag with tassels around it, and a long white banner (it's long, so I called it 'banner, even though I knew that the banner wasn't made from the 'supposed-to' banner material. Got it?) and I covered myself with those sheets and acted as a dead body, and Khalda took a picture of me :p

Wednesday, I'm off from school. My mother and I went to Tasikmalaya to manage something there. I miss X Inter A a lot! :) I arrived at Jakarta at night , when the clock stroke 7.

Thursday, I came back to school. I really missed that atmosphere. I asked my friends about what happened yesterday, and also asked my friends in PMR about the forum that I also missed yesterday. And I got headache because of all science subjects that filled that day, from 7 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.

Friday, I did Bahasa Indonesia presentation about the usage of conjuction, made some quizzes and let other groups answered it. Fortunately, I'm in a group of those smart-ies and dilligents, like Ardi, Cindy and Dana. I'm just nothing between them :( And I also experience three times of doing embarassing things. First, I went to X-I because the-woman-in-charge of PMR asked all of PMR members to gather on X-I at the second break period. And when I opened the X-I classroom door directly, the teacher was teaching in front of the class! Without saying anything, I ran away from that class ^.^; The second and third time was the same thing I did. It began when one of Rohis activist asked me to distribute flyers about the invitation of 'CERI' or 'Ceramah Keputrian' on AV Grande. She asked me to distribute it for X Inter A and X Inter B. And when I arrived at those class, apperently there's someone who distributed the same flyers as I received ^^;

Saturday, it's Valentine. I got chocolate from Dana and I should return something for her on White Day on March 14th *hahaha :) I'm not a boy. White Day is only for boy, kid*, and I hoped stupidly with You-Don't-Know-Him (YDKH), my new crush ;) but I don't want to have a relationship. It's haram, you know. There was no teaching-learning process, and no PMR diklat. So, all of PMR members were cleaning the School Medical Unit, and it was so aww. The cupboard was lying on the table, the floors were dirty, the windows were full of dust. It was similar to old hospital that often appear in horror movie scene :D In my opinion, the one that make the patient felt comfortable with that room were the lamps that shone brightly. We started the 'cleaning ceremony', and I as the 'setan bersih-bersih' did it quite well.. and had some chit-chat about problems among us. In the middle of 'cleaning process', I left the School Medical Unit to follow tutorial. But when I arrived at my class, it was so quiet. Only few people, like Khalda, Dana, Fiya (and she was lying on the chair), Ardi, and Alex. Later on I knew that it was break time. I was starving, and I planned to go to the canteen or cafetaria. I was going to go to canteen with Ardi, but he went to the bathroom first, and Khalda, Dana, Alex were going to have somemeal in canteen, cafetaria, or 'koperasi'. Finally, we went to 'koperasi' and bought some snacks there. I felt bad with Ardi :( Then, we came back to class to have math tutorial. After tutorial, I met some PMR members and took a look at the School Medical Unit that... wow, it's totally different than before (mm.. I think I shouldn't use totally. It didn't change a lot). It's cleaner, fresher, greener, lighter, match *heeh?*. Then I went to Aula, having Wushu class. I love it!

Sunday, it's a real bloody Sunday. I woke up with stuffed nose and nasal voice. I'm sure that I have covered all of my body part with a thick bedcover, but I still felt bad with that nose. And moreover, worse than that stupid stuffed nose and nasal voice, I should finished all my KUMON homeworks since 2 weeks ago and I still haven't finished it now. I'm absent for 2 weeks because of the subsi things, and it's impossible to arrive at Pondok Indah at 5 if I just left the school in Bukit Duri at 4 :( I also felt bad to the tutor there. And now, I'm enjoying downloading Japanese language materials from JapanesePod101. I used to download podcast from that server in iTunes, but now I'm trying to check the website and found many interesting stuffs there! It's highly recommended for those who wants to learn Japanese easier! *promotion mode : ON*

No comments: