22 February 2009

bodoooh

okay, I'm in 8 stupid conditions now
1. I haven't do my super-many kumon homeworks (both English and math ^^;)
2. I used my father's laptop when he 'ran away' from my house (maybe I'll tell it later on)
3. It's 21:37, and I should wake up at 3:30 am to prepare my class-favourite-lunchbox (sounds exaggerating, but honest, almost everyone in my class love it!)
4. I'm sick, and for these recent 2 days I have a horrible antibiotic-eating cycle.
5. I always stare, without any reason, at YDKW photo (Y)
6. I miss my MSN badly. There's no MSN Messenger on my father's :(
7. I don't study hard, whereas IGCSE is 2 months to go
8. I felt bad for someone, who is still angry at me and my 3 friends. I tried to apologize her, but she didn't want to :(

well, actually I'm interested in telling you about my freaky-Friday, and okay, I'll tell it now.

So, actually my Friday was just fine, but there's something that make it different. All starts from 'Pelantikan Subsi' that will be held on Saturday. Because they want to determine who will bring this and that, some of my friends bring several things that they should bring on the next day. Then, Irfan brought a small disc, then I noticed that it's a disc with LED lamp surrounding on it surface. Because of that uniqueness, some of my friends borrowed it, so did Goya. He borrowed, then he put it in his school shirt. Using hat, a headmicro-phone (headphone + microphone), and the LED disc that had been turned on, my biology teacher gave a challenge to him. So, he should use that 'strange' appearence to International Class Secretary, and asked Mrs. Nanie (the fierecest one) about her opinion, and if he can do that, my teacher will take a picture with him. As a boy with no shame, Goya ran away to the secreatary and came back with smile. HE DID IT. hahaha :D Finally, he took a picture with my teacher :) *I will attach it later. It had not been posted in Facebook yet, with my classmates tag :D

I also LOVE that Friday. I talked a lot with YDKW. hahaha I LOVE IT :D but I felt that I'm useless, compared to him. It really make a contrast, 180 degree. I also get some tongue twisters about two toed tree toad loved a three toad tree toad and it was she. so sweet :) But Mrs Dian interrupted it and we should gather on the field to get some 'wejangan' from the headmaster about 'Pelantikan Subsi' for tomorrow. And as you already know that I didn't join it, and I can't wait for those stories from my friends :)

No comments: