18 April 2009

long holy-days, finally

Finally, I have a long holiday for a week, because the 12 grader are doing the National Exams. Ganbatte ne, senpai! And I confused, how to spend these days. My senior asked me to hang out, but I refused because I said that I'm in IGCSE preparation, it's just 2 weeks to go. He said that I'm belagu and I thought that he's angry to me. SORRY I DON'T MEANT TO.

Well then, I just passed a not-so-fun week, because my class was so...quiet. I felt weird when I studied in a quiet condition-maybe I'm used to study in the noisy one, or I'll feel asleep. haha and I just play the computer most of the school hour, or just pay no attention to the teacher. But I experienced something that really really stupid on Friday. On that day, there was a LKS forum. Most of the participants *or maybe only me* were nervous when having the forum or something like that. In the class, I got stomachache, and just kept calmly panic *???*. Then after the bell rang, Ardi, Naufal, Emil and I were 'running' to the class where the forum was usually held. But at the moment we were walking to there, an officer whistled us not to get closer to the class that we're going to go for forum. When we approached him, one of our counseling were angry because many students were being stubborn, and so on and on. So, the conclusion was... WE DIDN'T ATTEND THE FORUM. hahaha :) :) but I attended 8 mission meeting. 8 mission is a religionic competition that will participated by Jakarta's islamic highschool students.

The next day, I attended the physical training at Gelora Bung Karno. It's my first time, remembering that I didn't join any physical subsi, so there were lack of training. Then, the senior asked us to do sit-ups, push-ups, joined running, joined push-ups and sit-ups. For the last one, that's the most exciting one. I'll tell you later :) The seniors were very kind and minusing our seri punishment from 735 to 600. Thanks! :D

From Gelora Bung Karno, I went to school to gave Khalda my flashdisk, so she could collect Dinda's paper that should be collected that day, and Dinda was going to Kendari to attend her cousin's wedding. From school I went to take my AFS form. AFS is a program from Bina Antarbudaya. It's kinda exchange program, and my father was really interested. Well, at the first time I didn't really excited to join that program but I just try to compete with other students from different schools. And also, I want to experience living in other country, beside for short-term vacation that I usually joined to. After that, I went to Galeri Indosat Pondok Indah to set my access point so my phone can use Opera Mini and eBuddy, and now it works! :) :)

Well, IGCSE was getting closer, and I should study harder that before, more dilligent than before, to achieve better than before. Wish me luck, fellas :)

No comments: