02 April 2009

HAPPY! SENENG! SHIAWASE!

wawawaaaaww this week is awesome! I got so many fun things and activities that I'm gonna do, or I have did it!

First, I changed my phone. Well, actually it's not my wish, but my mom's. Because she's freakishly love thin, small, and simple phone! Then she changed her phone (which I've used it when I participated a national level competition in Jogja on my 3rd grade junior high) to mine, and I used her phone :) :) :) oh yeah but I got some problems on the preferred access point, which I can't change from the former operator to my operator :(

Second, I GOT CLOSER TO YDKW. wawawaaaaw actually we're close, but I think that we're getting closer now, eventhough he knows that I'm little bit (whaaat?) insane.. hahaha :)

Third, I joined the LKS briefing. I met many people, and yeah, I love it. I got many friends, and more people know me. hahahaha :) but I was scared that there will be more tension there, but so far so good :)

Fourth, my class will participate BBM (Bazaar Budaya Murid) SMAN 8. So, our class will make stand, similar to stand in exhibitions, but they determine the theme, and they asked us to choose from 33 provinces in Indonesia, and my class took Maluku :) It's kinda hard, but Ichi is really really got herself into it! She determines everything, about the stand's settings, the uniforms, who will bring these and those, awawaw I really feel bad to her. Moreover, she will join the National Science Olympiad selection on regency level on Saturday, coincide with BBM. ckck I pray that when she die, she will go straight to the heaven *amiiin*. chi, you're the best! Oh yes I also participate in this event. I will make some snacks *which is class' favourite* and drinks that I've ever drank in Junior High as ta'jil, or sweets that we eat for breaking fast.

Fifth, I'm going to go to Thiffa's birthday in Blok M. I miss d'rouszth badly awww.

OKAY that's it. I wanna share my happiness to you, and I hope for those with bad mood, will be affected by positive ions that I spread to you. hahaha :) Like my teacher said that pesimistic is infectious, why happiness isn't do the same thing?

No comments: