14 April 2009

huaaaaah

Okay, I'm the one who rarely post, but once I post, I post more than one posting. hahaha :)

I just realised that life is really fluctuated. Last week I posted about the week of happiness, and now, I experiences weeks of sorrow :(

Thennn.. I will show you pictures during my sleepy-eaty trip to my junior high. Of course to return my sister back there.

Before my car entered the highways, my sister suggested to buy some foods to eat during the journey. We bought a lot of foods, and... see what I found!



Foodmart's sushi. Although it's not as nice as those on Poke Sushi or whatever


I don't believe I found Moci Sukabumi on Foodmart, Cilandak Town Square! :) :)



Vanilla always be the best! :) :)



I also bought J.Co Yoghurt. Tasted almost the same, compared to Sour Sally. But Sour Sally is much better! I added Nata de Coco, Strawberry, and Grapes for the toppings :)


J.Co Yoghurt, J.Cool (it's little bit 'maksa', but yeaaah..)



I also bought the donuts from J.Co, but in a pack with mini size. Consist of a dozen of mini-donuts with six types, each got two
so glossy! :) :)


my sister's giant mouth was ready to eat the J.Cool

So, that's some food that I loved the most during the journey *apasih*.

This week is very... quiet and boring. 4 of my friends are going to have National Science Olympiad selection in province level zz. I play a lot on class' computer, playing Restaurant City (that I can't open it anymore! what happen??) and Pet Society, and of course, NIGHTFALL BLOODLINES :) :) :) I rarely pay attention to the teacher. (don't try this at school!)

hehehe. cheers for keep reading!

No comments: