16 January 2009

akhirnyaa..

hohoho secara ajaib, gue dapet nilai math quiz yang menyenangkan juga.. manenalibmes! *read it backwardly*
haha mungkin gue terdengar *maksudnya terbaca* sedikit norak.. dapet segitu senengnya bangetbanget. tapi beneran deh, it's the highest score that i've ever achieve in high school. hahaha bego banget kan gue?

okay, karena gue tau berjuta fans gue di luar sana kangen sama postingan gue, sekarang dengan rajinnya gue bakal memuaskan hasrat fans gue akan update blog gue. *can I have some basin? I think I wanna vomit by reading my own words.

soo.. sekarang udah masuk tahun 2009 and that means, IGCSE exam will arrive soon! and beside that, the beginning of 2009 also means that my school started to get flooded because of the heavy rain that occurs rapidly in few days backward, and also some 'extra' rain that come from all around Jakarta. yeah rocks.

and because of that flood, the headmaster commanded us to study at home *read: holiday* in two days, January 14th and 15th. and today, the 16th, we should study at Pusdiklat DKI Jakarta which located in Kuningan, and I've just heard that we'll study there until mid-February. oh, I will miss the computer so! and the 10th grades of international class are located on the 5th floor of the building. great job. fortunately, there's an elevator that won't make us tired while reaching the 5th floor from the first one.

and the KBM *kegiatan belajar mengajar=teaching learning process (TLP)* were going great. honestly, it's the first time for me since high school to learn seriously! *gombal ah*. I've got fun times with x inter a , especially when Ichi sliced her birthday cake. yeay! and I finished with 5 small plates of blueberry jam and 2 of them still have the cake. happy birthday ichi!

actually, I wanna write so many things that I wanna tell you, but maybe later I will write it. maybe about some good manga-s *japanese comics* that I read until the end, or anything depends on my mood :) thank you for keeping up with my blog!

No comments: