15 December 2010

I'm back from the past!

Hey readers! I just got back from this hectic exam-sessions (which is non-stop from midterm test - A level - semester test. Aaaah what a life -__-) and I'm sure that both of us won't discuss about these things, so let's just skip it.

October had passed, and November arrived. This month started with demisioner (sort of inauguration for the newly chosen Student Council). My juniors were being inaugurated, then we as seniors, retired from exciting yet tiring organization year. I'll miss those moments a lot! Spent times with friends, chat about these and those, terrified with deadlines, dealt with papers, proposals, and more, skipped class to attend some events, and lots. These kind of experience are...priceless. I don't want to trade it with anything else.

Right after the inauguration ceremony, there's some surprises that I got. I was called to come forward for my achievement in AS level exam last season. I got A for my AS level Mathematics, woohooo! I got certificate and cash too, haha!

October and November are terrifying months for I had to take my A level exam. I took Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. I also missed those moments when I skipped class in purpose of study for the next exam, but it turns out to be chatting sessions! But not only chatting, we also played some games such as Transformice which was a hit at that time, because it was so exciting when we played it together in the same room. You should try it!

A week after the exam-and-not-exam examination, we got to catch up materials that we left during the exam session. A week for two months, yeaaaah. Nothing better than that. After that, here comes the bribe!

 I don't want to discuss it furthermore, I want to talk about the after exam activity. I was having remedials, yeaaah. No doubt. And the most highlighted one is... I went to the movie with my elementary school (and hopefully, lifetime) bestfriend, Rifa! I was so thrilled to meet her because we haven't met since both of us took MAN Insan Cendekia entrance exam. It's been like..two or three years ago! Although we're little bit late for the movie, but we're having such a quality time after that. Having lunch together, catch up for the lost six years of separation (cheesy, huh? haha). Sadly, we haven't took pictures during the meeting, so you can't see how the years do change us.

I do too!

Today is the start of early holiday, and the day after tomorrow is the report card giving day! Let's..hope for the best >_<.

No comments: