04 September 2010

Spend Rp 165K for nothing

This horrible things started about one or couple of weeks after I enrolled this hectic year. When I was offered to have a test called "Tes Minat Bakat" to see what talent we possess, and how it combines with your interest and help you to choose the desired university major. The test takes about 6 hours, doing a set of questions and tasks. And my results are:

1. Bachelor of Art - Architecture
2. Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
3. Bachelor of Art - Visual Communication Design

And for the interest, the consecutive choices based from things I desired the most are Mechanical, Practical, and Art.

When I were going to take this test at first, I hope it'll swell my parents' heart and make them realized that I have no talent in being a doctor. The result of my intelligence test is not too bad at all. But things that they haven't notice is: my creativity quotient is same with the numeric. Why I have to make it important? Because my prominent power that I possess since I was a kid is numerical quotient. When the creativity thingy comes with the same rate with the numeric, it means creativity is my newest prominent power! And do you know what my bloody hell mother said when I tell her I want to pursue Architecture?

"Architecture is for creative person. You're not a part of it."

AAAAHHHHH shoot you shoot me kayak cinta laurahh. I really hate people judgements when they didn't know the way you are. They (in this case: my parents) only know that I have to be a doctor. They tends to know everything about their children when the truth is, they know nothing. They may judge the absent of the creativity within me because they may have no art-tendency blood relation. But maybe, the existence of creativity comes from the very-very-utmost-ultimate-mega resistive chromosome which was sleep within me. Once it was detected and trusted people said it was exist, they deny it with all power they have. It really pissed me off. My 165K rupiah flew away that easy and got no change.

Gosh, how I terribly wanted to study abroad so I can earn my own money and cut the money-source bond between me and my parents :'( Blame my junior high moments, their forces to make me enroll it with their dreams to make me more independent which makes me almost ignore their existence. I do. I already do.

No comments: