13 September 2010

Iseng lagi..

TEN ARE YOU’S
1. Are you single - Yes & Happy
2. Are you happy - Refer above :P
3. Are you bored - Not really, just lazy. Got tons of work...
4. Are you naked - Why should I tell?
5. Are you a blonde - Asian..
6. Are you moody - Right now? NO.
7. Are you a lover/hater - I love the whole world..
8. Are you hot/cold - So and so..
9. Are you Irish - Nay.
10. Are you Asian - I'm not naturally blonde..and will never be!

TEN FACTS
1. Name – Let's keep that a secret for now... *sok*
2. Nicknames – Too many, I get one every new semester..
3. Any birth marks - not that I know of..
4. Hair color – Black.
5. Natural hair color - Black.
6. Eye color - Dark brown, Lighter in light
7. Height - Taller than any average Asian
8. Mood - Lazy. Because I got too many jobs to do with almost same deadlines!
9. Favorite colour – Blue, Grey, Black....
10. One Place You Want to Visit - JAPAN!!! GERMANY!!! (for college next year. AMIIN!)

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Do you believe in love at first sight – Nope. True beauty is beneath the skin deep :)
2. Do you believe in soul mates - Yup
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally - By the person I supposed trusted the most :(
5. Have you ever broke someone’s heart? - I wonder..
6. Ever had your heart broken? - Thanks to that certain someones, YES!
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them? Always, I suppose
8. Are you afraid of commitment? - Have some issues..
9. Who was the last person you hugged? - My sister? or my mom?
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? - I wonder..

TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust - Love.
3. Cats or dogs – Cats.
4. A few best friends or many regular friends - ...can't..choose..
5. Television or internet - Internet, and people think I'm obsessed..
6. Chinese Or Indian - Indian..I guess
7. Wild night out or romantic night in - Romantic night in :)
8. Money or Happiness - Happiness...money would be great too.
9. Night or day - Night.
10. Msn or phone - Phone

TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out – Yes, hahaha.
2. Been skinny dipping - Hell NO!
3. Bungee jumped – I would like to try..
4. Finished an entire jaw breaker – ...urmmm..
5. Lied to someone you liked – All the time..
6. Wanted an ex bf/gf back – Nay!
7. Cried yourself to sleep? - Sometimes...during times..
8. Cried because you lost a pet – Nevaaa~
9. Wanted to disappear – Almost everyday...

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes - Eyes says all
2. Light or dark hair – Dark I guess..
3. Hugs or kisses - Hugs! They're warm!
4. Shorter or taller – Taller. of course..but I'm tall..
5. Intelligence or attraction – Intelligence... Attraction for bonus
6. Romantic or spontaneous - Spontaneously romantic, like Usui Takumi *stab myself to death*
7. Funny or serious - Funny and serious when the time needs him to be.
8. Older or Younger - Older, I guess..
9. Outgoing or quiet - Outgoing
10. Sweet or Bad Ass –I love bad boys within my limits...but sweet ones are nice too..

TEN HAVE YOU’S
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yep.
2. Ever done drugs – Never in my lifetime!
3. Ever consumed alcohol? - I don't drink
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team – Nah...
6. Ever Been on a dance team - Actually yes.
7. Ever been on a sports team - Errr....I'm an intellect?
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? - My dad drives a Mercedes..
10. Ever been in a rap video? - Wait, What?

TEN LASTS
1. Last person who called you - My sister
2. Last person you hung out with - House mates
4. Last time you worked – I've been working non-stop since 2 months ago...Final year..
5. Last person you tackled – My sissy! She's my favorite target *whistling*
6. Last person you IM’d - My friend's mom slashed my teacher in kindergarten.. Some motherly problems..
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with? - Had been answering on the previous trivia
9. Last thing you missed – My home sweet home, my TV..
10. Last thing you ate - Pempek!

LAST PERSON TO
1. Sleep beside you? - My sissy
2. See you cry? – Does tears that flow when I was yawning counted? My sissy, maybe..
3. You went out to dinner with? - My family..
5. You talked on the phone to?- My father..
7. Made you laugh? - ...forgot -_-

WOULD YOU RATHER
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? - Ears!
2. Be serious or be funny? - Funny. Definitely
3. Drink whole or skim milk? - I don't mind...
4. Spend time with your parents or enemies? - Family, but not parents *crossed* my mother.

ARE YOU
1. Simple or complicated? - Women are complicated :))
2. Retarded? - When I feel like it..

DO YOU PREFER
1. Flowers or candy? - Ice Cream!!
2. Gray or black? - Gray
3. Colour or Black and white photos? - Love the feel B&W photos give:)
4. Sunrise or sunset? - Sunset
6. Staying up late or waking up early? - Waking up early. Many things can be done!

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
1. Do you like anyone? - Now? not really...
2. Do they know it? - Who?

DO YOU PREFER
1. Sun or moon? - Moon
2.. Winter or Summer? - Summer.
3. Left or right? - Right.
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? - Best friends would be nice...
5. Sun or rain? - Rain
6. Vanilla or chocolate ice cream? - Vanilla!!
7. Vodka or Jack Daniels? - I'm a healthy teen.

UNIQUE
1. Nervous Habits? - Hmm... stutter? I think everybody have that..
2. Are you double jointed? - Not that I know of..
3. Can you twist your tongue around and roll it? - YES!! Huahaha
4. Can you raise one eyebrow? - Yesss :)
5. Can you cross your eyes? - Hmm..
6. Do you make your bed daily? - Depends...XD

QUESTIONS
1. Which shoe goes on first? - Right.
2. Ever thrown something at someone? - Nope. It's too hypocrite to say never. Rarely.
3. On average, how much money do you carry with you? - XXK Rupiah
4. What jewellery do you wear? - Glasses..?
1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - Scoop it, eat it instantly. Huahaha!
2. Have you ever eaten Spam? - Nope.
3. Favorite ice cream? - Vanilla, or some sour sorbets :)
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? - Frosties!
5. What’s your favorite beverage? - Tea!
6. Do you cook? - Have been since I was 10.

IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU
1. Had a relationship? - Nah....
2. Bought something? - Yup.
4. Sang? - Just did.
5. Been hugged? - Yes
6. Felt stupid? - More than I can count
7. Missed someone? - YEP!!

LASTS
1. Last Alcoholic: - Don't drink.
2. Last Car ride: - Errr... few months ago?
3. Last Movie Seen: - Up in the Air... I guess.
4. Last Song Played: Onrop Musical - Malam Tiba

No comments: