24 January 2010

Think manly, act womanly

It's been a long time not to post in English, eh? Probably I'm gonna do this for 5 months onward, as I'm gonna take SAT and TOEFL test during my summer holiday.

Time flew so fast, eh? I just realised it last night, when I rearranged my organisation archives. I found a proposal of an event, called Maviroh. It stands for "Malam Penerimaan Aktivis Rohis". Juniors in the 10th grade are the participants of this event, and the 11th graders are the committee. It has been a week since I participated in this event.

The event is about how to prepare the juniors, who intended to be school's Islamic activists, with all materies that conveyed in talkshows and games. Glad to see the juniors really enjoyed this events, and so do I. The outbounds were so tiring yet exciting. Bunches of thanks are sent for my great family, Rohis 45. Love you all!

This week is also the great one. I flew high a lot (hahaha), there are so many troubles including TeSIS presentation which I've done it yesterday. But overall, it still be my best one. But my home environment weren't good enough. I've cried for a night as an expression of how pathetic myself with those pressure, my mom's nonsense arguments, and so on and on. I'd like to move on to my gramps' cost-an home, which organised by my best person ever, a true mom, a person whom I trully believe in - my childhood nanny.

Well, I found pretty much fun for posting a post in English. Pray for me, and other people who do really need a good environment to live a life.

Tschuss!

No comments: