27 March 2011

I.M.U.L - d'Cinnamons

Taken from Putri's blog, and I'm so freakin bored today, so I'm gonna play this game

Jawab pertanyaan di bawah ini dengan judul lagu yg di shuffle dari music player, okay dech, cekidot!

Someone says are you okay you say?
Boyz, Boy Don't Cry - Suemitsu & The Suemith
(so actually... I'm a boy?)

How would you describe yourself?
Swimming In Miami - Owl City
("I am the captain of an oil tanker that travels through your veins"...?)


What do you like in a guy/girl?
Gold Digger - Glee Cast
(WHAT?? please gue bokek, jangan pelorotin gue lagi -__-)

How do you feel today?
No, Thank You - Yoko Hikasa (OST K-On!!)
(I choose not to feel anything, thank you)

What is your lifes purpose?
Tonight - Glee Cast
(What's gonna happen tonight?)

What's your motto?
T.M.G - Depapepe
(Tuhan, Masak, Gula - three of my favorite things #ngaco)

What do your friends think of you?
I Would Never.. - Mocca
(Never what?)

What do your parents think of you?
Auf Flugeln des Gesanges Short Version - Mendelssohn (La Corda D'Oro-Classic Collection)
("There we will lay down under the palm tree and drink of love and peacefulness and dream our blessed dream." Awwww :") )

What do you think about very often?
In A Rush - Blackstreet
(Yeah.. I like to rush things ;p)

What is 2+2? 
Kinjirareta Koi (Forbidden Love) - Depapepe
(So.. Double date is forbidden, huh?)

What do you think of your best friend?
Leaving on A Jet Plane - Justin Timberlake
(Bentar lagi udah pada mau pisah kaaaan :( )

What is your life story?
Awake - Secondhand Serenade
(Kenapa unyuuuu :3 )

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Ku Cinta Kau Lebih Dari Yang Kemarin - Abdul and the Coffee Theory
(AWWWWW kenapa unyuu lagi :3)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Vakansi - White Shoes and the Couples Company
(gue nikah di pantai mungkin maksudnya - AMIN)

What will they play at your funeral?
Seandainya Aku Bisa Terbang - Kahitna
(Udah terbang kok, ke surga)

What is your hobby/interest?
This is How We Do - Glee Cast
(Do anything I want!!)

What is your biggest fear?
Rule My World - Kings of Convenience
(So, who will?)

What is your biggest secret?
Dewi Yang Sempurna - Andra and The Backbone & Alexa
(UPS!!! Ketahuan kan)

What do you want right now?
Sleeping to Dream - Jason Mraz
(YEAAAAY! Tag: @nfsoenardhi hahaha)

What do you think of your friends?
Dream A Little Dream - Glee Cast
("Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me." maunya dikangenin hahaha)

What will you post this as?
I.M.U.L - d'Cinnamons
(I Miss You Love? It's kinda....cenayang)

No comments: